This detailed analysis of your performance during the past fiscal year will allow you to compare your practice to MBA norms and to identify strengths and weaknesses and key improvement priorities.
Click here to view
the table of contents & sample pages.
Your custom MBA Practice Performance Assessment includes:
- An overview of the financial performance of your practice during the past fiscal year
- Comparison of your key practice productivity metrics against reliable norms for independent optometric practices
- Discussion of how your current practice growth, revenue mix and professional fees compare
- Identification of revenue growth opportunities
- Detailed explanation of how to interpret key metrics
- Quantitative guidelines for setting improvement goals
- Action steps to improve productivity and address deficiencies
- Comparison of your office processes to other practices
Expansive Data Base
MBA performance benchmarks used to assess your practice performance are derived from a database of more than 1,700 independent optometric practices throughout the U.S. Practices of all sizes are included in the database, yielding reliable benchmarks for practices of similar size to your own.
The custom report will be generated from your response to an online questionnaire. Data is collected by Jobson Medical Information and is never available to program sponsors. Your report will be kept strictly confidential.
Enhance your MBA Seminar Experience
This custom MBA Practice Performance Assessment will maximize the value of the MBA Management Essentials seminar, which you have registered to attend.
An Outstanding Value
A custom, detailed performance analysis generated by practice management consultants can cost $4,000 or more. Your cost to obtain a custom MBA Practice Performance Assessment is just $279. This low cost is made possible by MBA sponsor investment in the ongoing practice performance research program.