What personal information do we collect on this site, and how do we collect it?
When you buy a product on this site, we ask you for your first and last name, title, company name, shipping address, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information.
How do we use the personal information that we collect?
- We use that personal information as follows:
- We use your name, billing address, shipping address, and credit card information, which we send to our credit card processor, to process your order. We do not store your credit-card information.
- We use your e-mail address to send you an e-mail confirming your purchase and we may use your e-mail address and/or phone number to let you know if there is a problem with your order.
- We also may use your e-mail address to notify you when a newer version of the product you ordered is available for sale.
- If we are required to disclose your personal information by any applicable law, court order, or government regulation, we will comply with such laws, orders or regulations.
Do any third parties collect information on this site?
How can I correct my personal information?
Each time you place an order, you can re-enter your personal information.
How can I be sure that my Information is secure on your Web site?
We take reasonable steps to protect your Information as you transmit it from your computer to our site and to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site; it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
How do you handle refunds?
We deal with refunds on a case by case basis (because we receive refund requests so rarely).
How will I know if this policy has changed?